Bristol Palin Drinking? Levi Johnston Myspace Profile Says He Does Not Want Kids!

by Trendy

Things are getting difficult by the minute for the Mccain-palin campaign staff. They must begin to hate the internet now. The rumors about Bristol Palin just don’t seem to stop. Surfacing now are new pictures on the internet that show Bristol Palin drinking. Whether these pictures are true and if the girl in the pictures is Bristol Palin is unclear. Decide for yourself by heading over here. Some say the girl is not Bristol Palin and some say it is either Levi Johnston’s sister or some other unknown girl.

Also in the news is Levi Johnston and his wild ways. Levi Johnston’s MySpace page had the following details on his outlook on life before it was all over the internet.

His MySpace page revealed juicy details about his outlook on life before he made it private. In it, he admits, “I’m a f**kin’ redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some sh*t and just f**kin’ chillin’ I guess. Ya f*ck with me I’ll kick ass.”

Here is a current snapshot of Levi Johnston’s MySpace profile page.

Levi Johnston took out all his quotes (above) on life from his MySpace page, but he forgot to make the correction in his personal details space. He says that he loves kids but that kids are not for him. Well, with all the attention and the fact that his personal life is now in the full view of the world, he might not have any other choice but marry Bristol Palin and accept their baby. Here is a snapshot of his details space from his MySpace page.

Love this article? Get our best articles, deals and newsletters delivered direct to your inbox at no cost. Subscribe by entering your email below.

We respect your privacy and will never share your e-mail address with anyone.

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

1 KilltheBS September 2, 2008 at 11:04 pm

none of this is factual. nice try though
i live in alaska and my gf went to school with the palin kids.
keep doin what your doin. hopefully you die because of it

2 Big DC September 3, 2008 at 3:01 am

It is really a sad thing to see all of this. To all the people who seem to need gossip in their life. Some of the pictures are of Levis’ sister.
How do I know this? Because one of them shows my daughter with her. So, that being said. I would surely hope that there are legal remedies that her parents can pursue for having their daughter mislabled and blasted all over the internet. Now, you decide what to believe.

3 What September 5, 2008 at 8:29 pm

Come on, that MySpace page was created on 9/2/08

derrrrr

4 Trendy September 5, 2008 at 9:43 pm

That MySpace page was not created on 9/2/08. The above picture clearly shows Last Login Was On 9/2/08. Last Login is different from Creation date.

5 Mike Ball September 6, 2008 at 12:20 pm

TO KilltheBS: “hopefully you die because of it” Nice, having spent more than my fair share of time in AK as a pilot, I think its great the fine people of AK finally have the opportunity to show the “lower 48″ what fine God fearing Christian people you are. You are confirming that Alaskans for the most part are such loser rednecks that they couldn’t make it in the lower 48, and if the FEDS take away your oil roalties, you ‘ll probably starve to death. Go kill some more wolf pups, may be your aircraft will crash and then you can die………..sounds real Christian doesn’t it. I feel sorry for all my fine Alaska pals who are being tarred by the ignorant, arrogant red necks. The truth about Palin will come out, it always does. There is enough truth now to make any most anybody with the moral fiber of a monkey blush………Palin IS NOT qualified and regardless of all the crap being thrown, she should have, as a true patriot, turned the offer down. By accepting, she has put her family and state in this position, NOT the media. Didn’t see any of yall running to the defense of John Edwards, or defending McCains adulterous affair with Cindy. my what 20 years can do for a sin………

6 OKCorral September 22, 2008 at 8:35 pm

Kudos Mr. Ball!!!

7 coleymcc January 17, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Funny, Mr. Ball, because Obama isn’t qualified either, but he was elected President.